Sunday, February 15, 2009

Totally pissed off!

I was able to talk to DH today, and no that is not the reason I'm pissed off. I'm pissed off at a bit of information I got from him. He asked if MINE (my BIL's wife) had called to let me know that DH was waiting for my phone call. I said NO, she hadn't. Why does this piss me off? Because throughout the course of the week I've been asked by my BIL to call his wife and let her know that he was online so that they could chat. Each and every single time he asked for that favor, I would call her and they would be able to communicate and all was dandy? Why would she NOT return the favor? WTF? I had half a mind to call her and ask her what her friggin' problem was. I didn't. Instead I called my MIL and told her what has transcribed and let HER know that I would not be delivering messages for her - and that she should find someone else that was going to call her. Knowing my MIL I'm sure she'll pass it on -- she's communicative like that. I called my sister and toldher about it and she says I have every right to be upset. Of course, she is my sister and would take my side even if I was dead wrong, but whatever. The point is I'm pissed and there better be an apology or some ass kissing of some sort if they want to get on my good side.

Despite that, I did talk to DH (only for 8 short minutes) and I was able to tell him that I love him and miss him. I have his cell phone number for the Congo (it's Zaire based) and once he finds out if incoming long distance calls are free, I'm sure I'll be calling him at least once a day.

SIGH...

No comments:

Post a Comment