Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hallway Bath... Almost DONE!

The hallway bathroom is almost done! Hurrah!

I'm having a hard time finding the stain that matches the cabinet/vanity for some molding I plan to put around the border. If I could have that done by today, then I could officially be DONE.

Also, you'll notice that the towel rod is missing. I stupidly bought a towel rod that is entirely too small at only 18". With four kids that will be using that bathroom, it just doesn't cut it. I have done a search and other stores in my area carry the double towel rod that I'm search of, so I'll have to hit those up later.

I went to about 5 different stores to find the PERFECT shower curtain and didn't find any that I could say I LOVED. Instead, I resorted to using curtain panels. I really like how that turned out, so I'm leaving it up. Unless of course, DH doesn't agree - then they'll have to come down.

Also, notice my baskets... I have yet to find the perfect bathroom accessories, so these will have to do for now. They do the job and they match nicely, so I won't worry too much.

Anyway... here are some pictures of how everything is coming along. My sister insisted on being a dork and being in the picture... so I'm gonna post it on TEH INTERNETZ. FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE. Half-bath pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment