Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Loot


We spent a nice Christmas Eve at both our parent's (Jesse's and mine) houses yesterday. There was a HUGE amount of gifts at my parent's house. And at the inlaws, although things were low key, they were still fun. Kids made out like bandits! Jesse and I even got a gift card to Tony Roma's! We handed out bags upon bags of grapefruit and oranges from our own trees and tins full of homemade goodness. Both grandma's also got a nice gift that is sure to come in handy with the huge families they both have.

Tamales were eaten.

Ojarascas were wolfed down. (Jesse kinda closed the lid on me while scarfing them down.)


And let's not forget the nice silver cross necklace my little brother gifted me. It's beautiful.



All in all, I'd say it was a good Nochebuena and we are all happy and thankful to have our families close this year with which to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment