Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My kid has a heart of gold...

I'm constantly amazed at what a huge heart Emily has. This is just one of many things she does for her sibling and others. I could learn a thing or two from her...


Dear Toothfairy,

Here is some money I found under the ladder. My brother Jesus lost one his teeth and acadently swallowed it by acadent. Do you think you can still give him something? Here is something you can do with the money. Give it to the people who have lost their teeth. Give one coin to others and if there is a few coins left keep it for later.

Scincerly,

Emily Castillo

P.S. Have a good time delivering the things! Jesus will fell bad if you don't give him something. Give him something that he wanted.

TO: toothfairy
From: Emily + Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment