Thursday, February 04, 2010

Valentine Tote Bags in my etsy store...

I will be stocking up my etsy store over the next few days. To start off the re-stocking process I'm listing these two adorable tote bags/purses. They are small and are perfect for little hands, but are too cute to pass off for adults.



First up this tote made in a floral fabric that I simply LOVE. I'll tell you a secret. I have held on to this fabric for so long now because secretly, I wanted to use this as the inspiration for my daughters' room. I love the colors in it THAT much!


Second, this too-cute-for-words tote inspired by the upcoming V-day. Hearts of all colors (even some polka dotted ones) are combined with HOT PINK. Seriously, could it be any more adorable?



Both totes come with removable BOWS that can be used as hairbows. They are placed on fully lined spring clips can be easily removed (without damage to the bow or the tote) or interchanged with other colors.

Shipping is a flat rate of $2.75 and there are limited quantities available, so make sure you get yours before they're GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment