Thursday, October 30, 2008

It is a wonder I turned out a decent person....

My family is making FRONT-PAGE NEWS back home (Rio Grande Valley, Texas). It's actually mom's side of the family. It is freaking crazy....

http://www.themonitor.com/articles/atlanta_19198___article.html/federal_drug.html

IN A SENTENCE: My cousin, Emmanuel Sanchez (former deputy sheriff) smuggled cash between the Valley and Atlanta for a multi-state criminal organization working with Mexico's Gulf Cartel.

His brother Jose Armando Sanchez is currently serving time in jail for trying to sell drugs to an undercover cop. He was a detention officer in the County Prison.

REAL NICE. I am so freaking proud. I can't even believe I'm admitting that I am related to them, but what the hell am I to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment