Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Not so great...

I really wanted to update and be caught up, but I think I'm coming down with something. It might just be that the exhaustion of having to care for a 22 month old and being 7+ months pregnant finally caught up to me -- but this SUCKS. I have had an upset stomach for two days now and as I type this I can feel my intestines betraying me. Soon, very soon.

I was so tired/sick I asked DH to pick up something for dinner. I usually reserve such luxuries for the weekend or Wednesdays. This should tell you something. I still have plenty of things to do, like send off for my long-form birth certificate so I can finish the passport process. I gotta go get Valentine cards for the kiddo and materials/ingredients for a craft as well. Oh, and let us not forget laundry. There is ALWAYS laundry.

*le sigh*

I spent the better half of the day on the phone with all sorts of people and my head hurts, and so does my back from sitting at the table/desk. I feel just BLAH. I wish there was something fun to watch on TV so I could get my mind off of it. I still gotta give the kids a shower/bath. Okay... I can feel my stomach churning and something ready to explode. Don't know what end will be the affected one, but something tells me it wont be GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment