Sunday, February 03, 2008

Starting anew....

Wow, it's been a while since I've actually posted anything here. Life has changed in the past few years... *snickers*

Let's see... We now have 3 kiddos, going on 4. DH is finally back from the war and has finished his contract with the Army.

We now have a home back in Texas. Nice and spacious and custom-made. But we're living in Arizona... go figure.

I've often told myself that I need to record my thoughts and whatnot, and now that I have much more time on my hands (although not for long), I figured it'd be a good time to do so. My updating will probably take place at night, when the kids have finally gone to bed and I have a minute of silence to gather my thoughts. :)

For now I must go restore order to this place, and possibly do laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment