Thursday, July 31, 2008

Phew!

Well I had a busy/productive morning. I think. Yesterday DH and I went over the bills, he paid some bills online and I made out checks to the rest. I went to the post office and got stamps for like SIX letters and a few more to spare. I picked up a belt for dear old Kirby cause it broke a couple of days ago. I also dropped by the grocery store and got MILK and a snack for each of the kids and then stopped by Jr's (and Emily's) school to make the change of address and inquire as to when roster's will be posted (tomorrow after 4:30).

Later today I am taking the kids to get haircuts and probably stop by Wal-Mart to pick up a backpack for each and a handful of school supplies. I hope I can stretch my money to get all those things accomplished. I'm thinking Emma needs a little trim too, but we will have to wait and see if there is time and money. This weekend promises to be INTERESTING to say the least. I have to work within a budget for school clothes and shoes.

If you ask me I could use a haircut, new clothes and shoes as well. LOL Oh well, my time will come. Later, gator! I gotta go put the belt thingie on Kirby and start a-vacuuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment