Monday, March 03, 2008

I FOUND IT!


Presenting the perfect double stroller... or at least I think so. IS IT AWESOME, OR WHAT?! It's a Contours® Options® Tandem stroller. It looks like something that we might be able to use once the baby is here. With E2 being only 20 months and all, she will still want to be catered to. The only problem is that I really want that matching car seat. I've found a few that resemble it, but will have to read the reviews to see which one I pick. One of the things I really like about this stroller is the ability to have the kids either facing each other, both facing back, or just one. I'll try to convince DH to go with me to one of the stores that carry it in-stock so that we can possibly test drive it. With the baby being due so soon, we should do this ASAP. Although, we did just get back from a trip to Tucscon, and my behind was sore for the rest of the weekend. Can't complain though, since I managed to get all the spring shopping for the kids done and got great deals. Well, gotta scour the internet and see if I can't find that matching carseat or something that looks like it. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment