Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Nesting

Nesting has kicked in full-force. Even though my pregnant body is in no shape or condition to be doing extraneous activities, my nesting instinct forces me to get up off my behind and CLEAN. Clean and prepare and clean some more for the arrival of the new baby. I am TIRED.

I'm hoping this baby decides to make an appearance soon, but I'm also hoping that she is an April baby. That way I'd have two July kids and two April babies. Just not on my birthday, mm-kay?

Finally got some newborn diapers (and a box of baby wipes) and I forgot how freaking adorable they are! They look like something that belong on a doll. I can't wait to use them... it'll be soo much fun, and sooo much chaos (probably more of the later), but it'll be worth it in the end - or so I tell myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment