Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Week 36 w/ belly picture

I'm oficially 36 weeks pregnant, according to the Doc. I still don't quite believe the April 15th due date is right, but at this point it doesn't matter. I've spoken to the Doc at length about me going into labor sooner rather than later and after today, he wouldn't stop labor. YAY.

I had my appointment yesterday, and everything looks good. The heartbeat was in the 130s, I gained only 2 lbs in two weeks (GO ME!), and the baby/belly is still growing fine. I got a quick ultrasound to make sure the baby is head down (SHE IS!) and I feel like she's locked in and ready to go.

For the most part I'm in a lot of discomfort and pain - pelvic area, legs, and back. I'm nesting like crazy too, so I end up doing things until I can't move without wincing, so that doesn't really help. I just really hope I get everything clean/ready by the time the baby decides to come. I'm also keeping a close eye on stretch marks, and praying they DON'T happen. I'll be making some nail and hair appointments this week, so I have pretty toes when I go into labor. LOL I guess I'm a tad vain.

Anyway, here is a pic of the belly. Don't mind the clothes, at this point I just wear whatever fits.



No comments:

Post a Comment