Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Random-ness....

What is one vent you have for today?

I HATE WEDNESDAY. Now, typically most people hate Mondays. I have no problem with Mondays, they go smoothly. Wednesdays on the other hand are just chaos waiting to happen. WHY? Because Junior gets released early from school today, making me rush through the morning yet getting absolutely nothing accomplished. So today, I decided to get SOMETHING done and headed to Wal-Mart with every intention of just getting DH a lunchbag (he lost his), some cereal for breakfast and some quick meals for Wednesdays (like stuff I can just pop in the oven and forget about). SOMEHOW, the bill was over $100 and I was not happy. I then tried to get a USED bedframe and it was a POS. I only paid $15 as opposed to $30-$40 so I guess I should be happy. Now I just need to clean all the CRAP off of it and have DH assemble the stupid thing. IN SUMMARY, I HATE WEDNESDAYS.

What good thing has happened to you lately?

Um.... I got some needed stuff for the baby. Just some infant gowns and matching beanies/caps.

What are your plans for spring break?

TO LOSE MY MIND. Seriously. These kids have so much energy I don't know how the heck I'm gonna keep up with them and not crash every day. I'll have to figure out some sort of schedule to were I take them to the playground and have them run amock for like an hour... or two... or half a day. Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment